Polka Dots Romper Skirt
A line cut a dress. I looked at that dress and I looked at it. I did combine the secret zipper with the back body of the dress. I made the front piece. I got a red tul in my waistband. I didnt like this dress. Polka dots skirt rumper.
Ciiks. Cut in the waist. I got red tul. Try it a few times. I do not like. Now how did I make this skirt romper?
Materials and free pattern
Here free pattern an example
- 3 - 5 cm wide 2 meter elastic band for skirt waist and shoulder strap.
- Four pieces of fabric as seen in the free pattern
In the different way here.
(For the skirt, fold the half of the 120x50 cm fabric and cut a line on both sides. )
- Two pieces 22x 23 cm for the piece of front
- One pieces 22x 23 cm for the piece of buckram. If you want to make buckram fabric , you can use buckram, fiber or quilted fabric.
- Two rectangular pieces for the 12 cm x 60 cm shoulder straps.
- One rectangular pieces for the 12 cm x 80 cm waistbant
Step by Step Instructions
Fold the shoulder straps in half and tuck them in. Fasten the end pieces with the stitch. Put and stitch the front body parts in to the shoulder straps. Combine skirt. Sew the shoulder straps. Stitch applique and buttons.
Skirt Romper is ready. coming in the next easy sewing project.
This content belongs to madeindali. If you want, you can share and connect.